lala life of SMEEHA !

     Hey You

     Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along ….




AND HERE,
THE DIARY OF A SIMPY KID BEGINS…01.10.2020(THURSDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3 
Ahh …it’s the first time I am gonna write a blog !! Am nervous ..but I have trust in my self that I will do well here ;) right now I basically have no idea what am gonna talk about !! but yeah that’s for sure that this all will be about me and my lala life
! Firstly CORONA SUCKS so badly !! And is making all of us so bored. But to refresh you guys I have my blogs.

 

So today I just want to tell u guys a little about me and my LALA life! Okay so I live in a joint family and my sister has gone abroad for studies and I have a pomeranian named OREO!  I do have an online school like the other kids, I really DON’T LIKE online school. Actually, I really don’t get what the teachers say during the online class! That’s why I don’t like online school :(((( Since we all aren’t going to school … I know right, everyone including me is literally so BORED, I thought of start writing BLOGS, and while I am writing this am loving it but I really don’t know if people will like my blogs but I wanna give it a TRY and with my so supportive and amazing family, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I am so blessed to have a family who loves me, supports me, and understands me !! I am forever that girl who would love to be a SOCIAL INFLUENCER …yes that’s my new addiction like I wanna be that when I grow up !! That’s something I like to do, I love to share myself with people, and that is the main reason for me writing about ME! You guys, this brings us to the end of today’s blog …I will upload my another blog very soon .. toodles xx





Comments

  1. Congo on the first blog smee❤️! Loved the blog and hope that you will post more amazing blogs like this one! Congo ones again ✨💯❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sammii for the blog ❤️ It’s amazing !! Waiting for more blogs to read <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blog smee! It was great ❤️ Waiting to read more! ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little baby💗 so proud 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartiest congratulations on your first blogg!! Brillant and perfectt in every wayy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will wait for more cause this was very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome blog , looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratsss ����

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi smeeha love your blog's they are so interesting and funny I loved it !<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi smeeha love your blog's they are so interesting and funny I loved it !<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs