dear teenagers, please read it once ღ

                    Hey You

           Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along.



06.05.2021(THURSDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

Here's something I want to say to the teenagers out there, who think that everything their parents stop them to do is cool and people will love them only if they are cool. Honey, if you are one of them, then let me tell you, that you are wrong here. People do love normally behaving girls/boys too. Actually, it shouldn't even matter if they love you until you love yourself to the fullest. I won't say that one shouldn't experience everything but what I say is to some extent. Being cool is fun but to a certain limit/extent. There's a lot more in being cool but certain things aren't cool they are BAD for you. They'll hamper your growth and I personally have gone through this stage where every girl around me was trying to be cool and guess what even I got influenced by them and tried to do it all but then I was stopped at the right time by my elder sister. I wasn't aware that all of it was taking me towards a wrong direction but like I said, my sister helped me and I want to help you all.

I get it that you might feel that your family is imposing so many restrictions on you right now but it's worth it as they care about you. Believe me, they'll give you freedom and space both with the passage of time. Your mom may annoy you by giving instruction all through the day, but she is concerned about you. There was a time when you loved her so much that you couldn't even stay a minute without her and sharing all your stuff with her. Remember the good old days. None in the whole wide world will love you as much as your family does. My mum says that teenage is a tended critical or you can say a complicated age, you'll love and trust your friends more than anyone else. At times you'll be insecure about yourself and that actually is true. But one fine day, you'll realise that your friends are temporary and will leave you but your family is your possession and will be there with you throughout, they are stuck to you lifelong I've come across many who are tired of their families just because they impose restrictions on them. Why don't you get it that they really care for you and are worried about your lives? I also get that you might go from a lot of things in school like friends getting good grades, fights and so much more that you need your personal space but can you spare at least 3 hours for your family from a 24-hour long day? Because they deserve it, they actually deserve much more time but you'll realise if you spend even 3hours with them they'll be the happiest.

Apart from appreciating your parents, Appreciate yourself too because you don't need anyone's approval to be good enough. You are worthy of the life you are living and the one you are dreaming about. You are the BEST. The moment you'll start accepting who you are, every trouble you face will go away for sure. Stop thinking that you are incapable when you are PERFECT. You are beautiful from your toes to the depth of your soul. It's okay if someone made you believe that you aren't worth, brave, beautiful because I am here to make you believe that you are and YOU HAVE GOT THIS! Day by day everything that's meant to be yours is coming your way.

In the end, I'll just say that I hope you'll never see yourself unworthy just because you couldn't become what someone else wanted you to be and that you'll appreciate your family as well as yourself. Also, please take precautions and stay safe from coronavirus, we'll fight from it together and this time too shall pass. I'm sending loads of positivity, best and healthy wishes your way.x

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx

     


Comments

  1. Smeeha TBH in my opinion this was the best blog you have ever written! I feel like many people relate to these things and this blog will help them alot✨ I felt inspired by your blog and i know others will be to💞 keep writing these amazing blogs and can’t wait for the next one to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You comment made me smile so hard that my jaws pain !! Thank you so much love x

      Delete
  2. These are so good smeehaaa <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was the bestt !! I loved it and so proud that you write such great blogs.. you literally the best blogger and you are gonna help so many people with so nice and true words <3 waiting for more inspirational blogs to read ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much pretty. this is so heartfelt <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you for posting all these blogs, Smeeha! Truly, I can say your blogs have become a part of my life and it’s overwhelming whenever I receive an update!🙌🏻💗 The blog itself was SPECTACULAR! (which blog of yours isn’t good though?😆) Going through teenage is all twists and turns and I can say, It was important for me to know that. Once Again, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am literally beaming with appreciation for you right now. THANK YOU soooo much my love <3

      Delete
  5. You're completly right Smeeha. This is very meaning full worth reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the best. Like today's generation can totally relate it🥺❤️Love it bro, you just upgrading day by day😂🥺hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A million thanks to you <33 Also, more blogs are on the wayyyy !!!

      Delete
  7. Yes, this is so true!! Our parents do what they do because they care for us, and that's why its so important to be loving and close to your family ♥♥ I really liked this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smeeha, this post was just stupendous✨! Your posts always bring a smile to my face! Adolescence is a crazy time but it is also bears some of the greatest experiences. 😊
    Have a great day! 🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, you made my day Maith <3 Thank you so much xx
      (hope you'll have a great day too)

      Delete
  9. Smee 💗 this the best blog writen by u I can totally relate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ! I really appreciate you taking out time to read and write a sweet comment.

      Delete
  10. I'm touched beyond words Khushi, thank you so much <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Smeeha for this wonderful blog! 🦋
    It helped me raise my confidence Thanks Queen 👑 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never fail to boost my confidence too by your super sweet comments !! thank you so much love. Also, you're the real QUEEN x

      Delete
  12. My whole heart loves your blogs so much Smeeha ! Thanks for being my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs