I am UNAPOLOGETICALLY me !

                      Hey You

     Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along.


20.11.2020(WEDNESDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

As Maria Robinson once said, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending”. The normal life expectancy of anyone is a short 71 years so on the off chance that we are going to carry on with life to the fullest, we better begin today. It is said that laughter is the best medicine, well it may not be medicine but it is one of the best things for you. In fact, aside from improving our moods, reducing stress, boosting your immune system, it also helps reducing pain. It is said that laughing can even extend your life span.

 

People are entitled to think whatever they want, just as you are entitled to think what you want. What people think of you cannot change who you are or what you are worth, unless you allow them to. This is your life to live. Design life for yourself that you’d love living in and not what people would like. At the end of the day, you are the only person who needs to approve of your own choices. So, a person should not believe or care about others and live their life to the fullest. Once you give up catering to other people’s opinions and thoughts, you will find out who you truly are, and that freedom will be like taking a breath for the first time. You only have one life to live, so why would you spend it worrying about other people’s opinions? Do whatever you want, be whoever you want. You’re not going to see these people after you’re dead. You probably won’t even see them in a year from now. Live your life without worrying about other people’s thoughts and opinions, and you will live your life to the maximum. 

I decide my vibe and that's what makes me unique. I am unapologetically me and I guess everyone should be who they really are not what people want them to be. A person should trust his own potential because you have to live for yourself, not for people, and remember you will be exactly as happy as you decide to be. To be you, don't compare yourself with others, their motive of life is very different and don't do it for the sake that she has done so I will, that's copying and comparing but not catching your dreams. The only person you need to compare yourself to is the yesterday’s you. Believe in yourself, you can do anything that you want to do, you can achieve your goals easily no matter how tough they are, and trust me if your dreams don’t scare you then they are too small for you.

Don't change yourself for anyone. Be you, the world will adjust, and keep on reminding yourself that you don't need to do what others do, you need to do what you want to do. Stop explaining yourself to other people, you don't owe anyone any explanation of what you want to do or what you like to do. It's your life, not theirs.

This lockdown has proved to suck up to people’s state of mind and many have been going into depression and getting suicidal thoughts so here's a Lil positive message for them :

I don’t know you. I’ve never met you and I probably never will. But let me say this to you: I love you. I accept you as you are. I understand. Whatever is going on, it's okay. Take a look back at how far you have come and that too so beautifully. Give life a chance. Always remember that an oops is better than what if. Why give your head so much stress when you can throw it out? What's meant to happen will happen so for now bear the confusion and focus on living in the present. In the end, I will just say that "The happiness of your life depends on your thoughts "


Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx



Comments

  1. Awesomely awesome 😎 Smeeha! It’s writing deeply and it’s very touching🥺❤️Loved it! Three cheers for you!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I’m really proud of you!! This blog just made me love my self moree! Your blogs can easily boost up someone’s love for them self and confidence!!! Just never stop writing these splendid blogs ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dubbo , Thank you for always motivating me . You are the sweetest <3

      Delete
  3. This blog was such a Wow !!! Loved it and this is going to help so so many ppl and Make them realise how self love is important ✨ I am so proud of you ❤️ Keep on writing such amazing blogs 🦋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl <3 It means the world to me !!

      Delete
  4. Wow , great work Smee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one , doing good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice . Keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You write so well Smeeha...beautifully expressed...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really nice post, Smeeha! Your blog theme is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Smeeha! I really liked your writing style.. Your posts feel so genuine <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW SMEEHA !! you write so well...!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Smeeha Jannat here. I love the way you write. so nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay so i am confused what to say first..you are just amazing..keep going and keep writing loved it<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur blogs are da best!
    You rock gal 💖
    They are so interesting and funny!
    Xoxo <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your writing skills are awesome 💕

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I am Gauri. I have nominated you for Liebster Award! You could read the rules here: https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2020/12/nominated-for-liebster-award.html I would really appreciate if you participate ❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have no words Smeehaaa !! You are already soooooooo gooooood at it !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs