Pressure : the worst thing !

            Hey You

     Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along ….





25.10.2020(SUNDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

 So firstly, here's a thank you note for all the love you all have given till now. I am so glad that you all are loving my blogs, your comments make me so happy, THANK YOU so much for giving so much love to my blogs, it motivates me a lot to write more good blogs. Most of you comment on my story but not on the page, even though that means a lot and I appreciate it. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy lives and reading my blogs, it means the world to me !!

Today I would be talking about PRESSURE, be it family pressure, exam pressure, or any type of pressure you are going through, it is the worst thing that can ever happen !! Though I haven't been put into situations where I have to face such type of pressure but I can imagine what that feeling might be I am sure you need someone at that time who can understand it but most of the time people don't understand it. Sometimes, even I don't get it because in the end we are all humans and we already have a lot going in our heads and we don't want to add more things to worry about.

 When one feels pressurized because they might have done something wrong in the past and now they have got so much pressure on doing it right so they keep on thinking about it all the time when you should not. As you can not change what has already happened so don't waste your time thinking about it. Move on, let it go, and GET OVER IT because sometimes you just have to loosen up and not be upset for what's already done.

How to bust off this pressure's ass?

Try to become a more optimistic person the more you think about negative things, the more are the chances of them happening. Let things go, I know it is tough to do so but slowly you will adapt. It will take a lot of time but don't worry you will. You can't let people scare you, you can't go through life worried about what others will think about your hair, clothes, how you feel, and who you are. People are judgemental and they will always be but you can't stop being you but if you do then you will no longer be you. Just remember, you are someone who everyone wants to be. One thing that my mum always tells me is that if you have even thought of doing something big, pushing your limits then you are on the right track to success, so just calm down and don't give up. Remember, you don't have to be perfect, be proud of what you are. Doesn't matters if you are thin or you aren't. JUST LET THING GO EASILY !! Don't worry, you will get better as the saying goes har kutte ka din aata hai and you all are much better than a Kutta, not literally though as dogs are the best. Stop overthinking. Stop hating yourself. You are not worth it. You know what you need to hate? Your freaking HATERS. Do what you feel is right and not what people's definition of right is, as no one knows you better than you yourself. Take a deep breath and remember who you are and what you deserve, you deserve to BE HAPPY. It's your life so don't let others rule or ruin it. You might have seen your friends leave your life, but hey guess what, it’s their loss and not yours. They lost someone so pure and loyal and you just lost a fake ‘acquaintance’. So chin up people and just be happy, easy to say, but ya, worry less and smile more :)


Anyways, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx






Comments

  1. This blog is like a motivational speech but in written that can boost up anyone’s confidence! This blog can help people Handel there pressure the right way! Loved it ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was so great and especially can inspire a lot of the people and it inspired me too !! Waiting for more great blogs to read ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love it❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs literally radiate positivity..I love all of them.. Excited to read moree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smeeha , You are rocking the world . I mean it is so good . Everyone needs to be like you ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully written ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ���� Shine bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWWWWWW ! You are killing it !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs