Hey You !

 Hey You

     Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along ….

08.10.2020(THURSDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3 
 

THE SPLITTING UP OF SIBLINGS sucks more than anything in the world, you are so damn connected to them that you never want to let them go away. Here am talking about the split-up of when one of the siblings grows up and its the time for them  to live by your own or they will have to go for their college. This has happened to me about 6 / 7 months ago …I cried harder and harder every day. My SISTER went abroad recently for her further studies and  NOW I REALISE HOW IMPORTANT SHE IS TO ME !!

In case you still haven’t been through the sibling “split up”, prepare yourself and cherish every moment you have with them. let me tell you, you will have friends but they won’t always stick around with you but sister would always stick around with you and face your problems as if that’s their problem !! I and all the younger sisters are so so so proud and blessed to have ELDER SISTERS. To me, my sister is everything !! Despite every single fight, she will be with you, through your highs and your lows! And when it’s something about my sister, it’s very important and special for me! WHY OUR PARENTS THOUGHT OF GIVING US BIRTH IF THEY ALREADY HAD CHILD? So that when they won’t be around, THE SISTERS would have each other, and that it so damn true, don’t you all think the same? Even though you and your sister are going through a fight, you will always know that you will have her back even when you expect her to help the least !! During fights, you may yell at her and she would too but somewhere inside you know YOU LOVE HER THE MOST and SHE LOVE’S YOU THE MOST !! When you are in a bad mood she will let you yell at her no matter what she is going through, she will take you blames so that you don’t get scolded by mom/dad …that’s what sisters are for, to always and always help you and make you laugh!

I just watched a youtube video of a girl who has written a song for her SISTER, who was going to leave for her college, I will drop the link down so if you all want to check it out, you can, but I am giving  you a warning, YOU MAY CRY, because I did, even though my sister has already left for her college, I can totally feel the way that girl felt, dude if you don’t have a good bond with your sister please maintain it else you are going to regret !! My sister means the world to me and I won't ever betray her for the most precious thing cause she already is one (for me ) I can never ever thank God for giving me an amazing sister !! I love her and she loves me too (I know, that's obvious )And you guys, don't ever feel that you are the only one reading to the split-up of siblings/sisters or listening to songs or videos related to that, am sure everyone does, I too and then obviously when she will go there, you both will talk less and then you may start thinking that she ignores you or doesn't wants to talk to you remember sisters don't need daily conversations, they don't always need to be together as long as they live in each other's hearts. I too used to think it but then I started to understand after reading some quotes. Moreover, we all know that NO MATTER WHERE OUR SISTERS ARE, THEY WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS.




THIS ONE'S FOR YOU PK <3


HERE IS A SPECIAL NOTE FOR MY PK aka my sister  :

HEY PK !!

You know it very well that I love you so much and I miss you so much, I thought of writing a blog dedicated to you and here you go, you mean the world to me. Thank you for always motivating me, supporting me, inspiring me !! THANK YOU for EVERYTHING !! I don’t know what I did that God gifted me the most precious thing ever, a real-life PIKACHU! You’re the best sister anyone could ever imagine !! You are and will always be the LOVE OF MY LIFE. I miss you so much !!!!!!


HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO I WAS TALKING ABOUT :

https://youtu.be/Cbp3KlAle-M

Anyways, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx




Comments

  1. This is the most heartwarming and sweet vlog that any one is ever written!!❤️❤️Loved it a lot and hoping that you post you next vlog soon!✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! SO SWEEET....WAITING FOR UR NEXTTTTT BLOGGGGGG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a sweet blog<33 Waiting to read more blogss ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smeeha😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I love you😭😭😭😭 reading this makes me realise, you’re not my little sister anymore, but a sister who’s even smarter than me ( I hate this tho)😭 you are the best BEST sister anyone could get and I’m lucky to call you mine 😭💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK , you made me cry !! You are the best sister !!! hahahaha , I love you more than anything !!I MISS YOU!!!!

      Delete
  5. �� wowooowowow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow💗😳

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..It's so sweettt! Prisha didi really is lucky to have youu!!! Loved ittt

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOUR BOND IS WOW .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brb , I am crying ��❤️ Prisha didi and you have like litterally the cutest bond ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww , finally I got your comments ❤️ Thank you Kashi

      Delete
  10. Smeeha you just made me have goosebumps...loved your blog..waiting for the next one..!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw such a sweet blog
    Thanks for telling us the importance of a sister she is like a built in bestie!
    I loved this blog say hi to prisha didi from me!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rubani <3
      It means a lot and so true !! Sisters are your bestie for life and will surely convey your message to Pk

      Delete
  12. So sweet! I totally agree that there is nothing more important than your own sibling!<3 Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  13. JUST WOW !! This made me so emotional Smeehaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs