Quick reminder :YOU ARE PERFECT !

         Hey You

     Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along ….


09.11.2020(MONDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

Here's a quick reminder to you all that you are perfect, just the way you are. Stop being unhappy with yourself, stop wishing that you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your life because these are the things that make you special, and unique and make you stand out in a crowd. Why do you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Your happiness doesn't depend on others. Why do you let people control your life? No one cares about you sincerely, the world is mean and people are sadists and they will do anything to steal your happiness. In fact at a young age, like mine, I have already seen people bully their best friends and close ones which made me realize that no one is your own and that the world is just selfish. All they care about is them and they won't even admit their mistake. So don't trust people easily, you need to love yourself more than anything. I promise you will surely start having good times, to be honest, I too am not positive all the time, I mean we are all humans and the first thing that comes in our heads is NEGATIVITY, which is the worst thing but then I realized no matter how hard I try the things that are ought to happen will happen and I can not do anything about it so why not just stay positive.

Sometimes I feel that I have a split personality disorder, lol that not only confuses people but also me. My environment and the people around me dictate how I feel and act. Sometimes I am loud and sometimes I am quiet, I used to wonder about it a lot but then I realized, that's how I am so I need to accept it no matter what. Being different is a superpower so just cheerup. Just set this thing straight in your mind 'I am perfect the way I am, I don't need to change myself for anyone'

Be self-obsessed. Self-love brings on a new challenge with every thought and action. You have to make the choice every day whether you will work on caring for your mind and body or avoiding the challenge that comes with it. What if all the struggle you have faced is leading to a new beautiful chapter in your life. You were put on the earth to do some amazing stuff and I really hope that you know that your weight, the size of your clothes and the shape of your body doesn't really matters and have nothing to do with your happiness. Have you ever thought what if all girls were taught how to love each other instead of how to compete with each other and hate their own bodies, I mean what a different and beautiful world it would be?

It's okay to begin your story today. Those mistakes you have made along the way are your lessons, not your failures, you were meant to get back to it and find a way that resonates with you and there is no expiration date to reinventing yourself. We all even know that late bloomers still blooms. BE ENOUGH FOR YOURSELF FIRST, THE WORLD CAN WAIT. If we talk about me then my truth is found in who I am, not who I try to be, and what someone thinks of me. There is no one like me and will never be. I have learned to understand that although I am a small part of this world, I can still do big things. I belong here, and I am needed here. My truth is whatever I want to be and I believe that it means being the best version of me. I am unique. That's all that I think I am! In the end, I will just say that understand this that You can sound confident and have anxiety inside. You can look healthy but feel bad as shit. You can look happy and be miserable inside. You can be good looking but feel ugly inside so just be kind because everyone in this world is fighting a battle you know nothing about. 

Anyways, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx





Comments

  1. Wow Smeeha!!!😍❤️It’s awesome 👏🏻 I loved it so muchh!! It’s so sweet and amazing that every word you wrote was the best!!! Hope you achieve all the happiness and success in life!!! Thanks a lott!!💗❤️🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Smeeha , you are on fire �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was such a wow !! Every little thing you have written is so true I loved it ❤️ Waiting for more amazing blogs to read <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs literally make my day!!
    Loved every single thing about this blog ❤️❤️✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Smeeha! Its so so amazing. Every single word you wrote is so true and i loved reading it �� Keep it up sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow , It was very good Smeeha !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smeehaaa, you are doing so good here , I loved it and the way you write is just so amazing bro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww girllll !!! You are insane :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazzzingggggggg!!!!!!!!!! Everyone needs to have this mindset<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect just like you . Making us proud !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girly,
    You are one of the best blogger out there!and my favourite one too ;). Lots of love from me :)))
    Periodt Queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet <3 Thank you so muchh!!
      lots of love for you too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs