Wait what, I got nominated for liebster award ?!!


                Hey You

         Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along.

26.12.2020(SATURDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

First of all my apologies for not being active. I was really busy the whole time these past weeks went so quickly I couldn't even believe that it was December already. I was busy with some family function, exams and then my laptop started acting very weird. I already have two blogs in store but I need to edit them and I have a piece of great news, I got nominated for the Liebster award so I planned on posting this blog first so yeah let's get into the main part where the blog begins. A big thank you to Ria from Ria's wonderland and Gauri from Brighter Alleys for nominating me.

Here I am to answer their questions :

Q1: What is SUCCESS according to you?

Answer: To me success is liking yourself, liking what you do. Passion and consistency together bring success to you and a little progress each day adds up to a big result and that's what I call SUCCESS.

Q2: How do you take care of your MENTAL HEALTH?

Answer: To take care of my mental health I do daily journaling which helps me move forward each day. I also reduce negativity and let go of expectations and what I feel is that if I don't do all this my body will have a big impact and it is kind of true, these things make me love myself even more.

Q3: Which PUBLIC FIGURE do you admire the most?

Answer: For me, that's thatbohogirl / Kritika Khurana for sure. I always look forward to people who are positive and are obsessed with their lives and love themselves so I find her one of them.

Q4: What would you wanna change about YOURSELF?

Answer: I am very particular about what I want and I really want to change that about myself. I want to be a very outgoing person who is okay with almost everything.

Q5: Which one COUNTRY do you wanna visit?

Answer: Right now I really wanna visit Australia as my sister has gone there for her further studies and I really want to visit her.

Q6: If you are given to buy 3 things FREE OF COST, what 3 things will you choose?

Answer: The first thing I would buy be a big mansion for my parents, A Porche car for my dad because he loves cars and tons of puppies for myself.

Q7: If you have a huge amount as DONATION, for which 1 cause would you want to DONATE?

Answer: There are many people in this world who don't have a few of the sense organs and it is very tough for them to cherish all the lovely things. I would love to donate for them so that they can get it operated.

Q8:Where do you LIVE?

Answer: As said in my introduction of each blog that I am a 12year old BROWN girl living a lala life, I am obviously an Indian and I live in India.

Q9: Why did you choose BLOGGING?

Answer: I chose blogging after seeing people getting suicidal thoughts each day which made me realize that I need to spread some positivity.

Q10: If given a TIME MACHINE, which moment will you RE-LIVE?

Answer: I will love to re-live all the happy moments I and my family had during our trip to the US.

These were my answers. And now I am gonna nominate few bloggers for the Liebster award, here are a few of the amazing bloggers :

Gunneka :https://catastrophicteenagelife.blogspot.com/

Srisha : https://srishablog.home.blog/

Manya :https://littlerealtiesbymanzz.blogspot.com/?m=1

Anyways, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx




Comments

  1. Congratulations on getting nominated for liebster award 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-my-goodness Smeeha!!! I'm so happy for you!! Heartiest Congratulations! May you carry on achieving all the success!! All your answers were so deeply written and pure! I loved them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maithili !!! It really means a lot ! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congratulations smeeha🥺💕!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Smeeha, your replies are so touching <3. You visited US, how cool- it's my dream visit that place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve this recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST !!! YOU DESERVE IT ALL GIRLLL !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually live in the U.S.A, so I am curious which states did you visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Wow, that is so cool.I visited San jose,San francisco, LA, Las Vegas,Seattle.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Smeeha..so proud of u<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gauri nominated me as well! This was a lot of fun to read. Will be posting my part of the award in the new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great,looking forward to read your and thank you so much <3

      Delete
  10. Hi! Quick word, what’s your theme and font? I loveeeee your theme! It’s so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. JUST WOW !! You deserve everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. try to see better things .....just think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice, I will surely try my best to do better in future and I am sorry if any of my thoughts offended you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs