I'm the only one of me. Baby, that's the fun of me.


                Hey You

         Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along.

*first blog post of 2021*

12.01.2021(TUESDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

Here's a little for the people who have been being them since forever. Man, you are the real one! I mean it’s tough being you but there is nothing better than being you. The feelings you will have after being you are not replaceable to anything. As I said I am unapologetically me and I am so grateful to myself for that. I am a very epic person and that almost everyone knows because I am me with everyone. I like playing with play dough, I like to bark like dogs, I like to do all the kiddish stuff even though I am a tween now and I am so proud of it. ‘Be happy with what you are’ is the one thing I have taught myself in 2020. This year was very rough for the people but for me, it was quite exciting, I got to know a lot about me I have been wanting to know. Also, the title says it all I am the only of me and baby that's the fun of me and that's also the reason why I love Taylor swift. I mean her songs are so relatable :)) Let's get back to the topic because Taylor swift can wait but being you can't. Your life might have ups and downs but that can't make you stop being yourself. You know what, I also didn't like myself before. I used to compare myself to people but then I realized that if I be myself today maybe I will be the person I want to be, I know what I say sometimes doesn't make sense but all I am trying to say here is that no matter what type of person you like and you are trying to be like her or him, it will be a big fail because you will always be you so why waste time on being others, right? And remember one thing, You need to compare yourself with yesterday you not with the people.

Have you also ever felt that you want to make people happy but you weren't able to and why people don't like you? Okay, so I guess I have the answer to that it's because when you try to make people happy you aren't you and the same goes on for why people don't like you, I mean there are two reasons one that you aren't being you again and the second you aren't alike. This is what I feel, I am sorry if it offended anyone's feelings but that is what I think. So far what I have seen is that you can't really make people happy but you can spread some positivity, also that's my dream. Once I read the quote "Real girls are never perfect and perfect girls are never real" I found it so true because almost everyone in this world is so fake. In the end, I will say just one thing that, close your eyes and imagine the best possible version of you and let me tell you, that's who you really are. Let go of the things that make you not believe it. I hope you all have an amazing day full of happiness and positivity.

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx




Comments

  1. okay so I am so proud that my best friend writes such great blogs and especially so true and this one was like so so nicee and this is how people are in real life... in some way I myself am like this and hope this blog reaches to a lot of people and helps them in being themselves , love you and this blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically I really don't know how to revert back to this, it is so sweet of you !! Thank you so much , your wishes and everything means a lot. xoxo

      Delete
  2. This blog is sooooo nice girl!💕 i love how you try to make people there better self by your blogs!✨ literally your blogs are something that would make someone happy and confident about self!!! Loved this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, this made me feel so special Pariksha. Kind of made my day :) Thank you so much. Am glad that you loved it.

      Delete
  3. Omgg You and your blogsss! Always rock it😍! I’ve had so much fun reading it especially the Taylor Swift refrence😆! The blogs name and all is so creative and unique I just love your ideas! The way all your blogs are diffrent than the others and more full of surprises is just Awe-some!🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome just like you ! Thank you so much Maithili , You are always making me feel so special and loved and it means the world to me. Lots of love to you.xx

      Delete
  4. Each and every word you mentioned in this blog was so mesmerizing..keep going..you are growing day by day...waiting for the next blog<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you liked it and thank you so much :)))

      Delete
  5. One of the best blogger I have ever come across, Girl you daaa bestt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job!!!smeeha.
    Proud of you kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maamu ! Am so glad that you liked it :))

      Delete
  7. Wow Smeeha , You're doing awesome !!! loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. My absolute Fav one from you. Blogs by you are so fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blogs speak your talent<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs