Life ain't ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

hey,

Smeeha here <3

 Life ain't always ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 but the struggles make you stronger, the changes make you wiser, and if we talk about happiness then, happiness has its own ways of taking its sweet times. You may lose people in life, but those who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander. Also if you are thinking if there's more to explore in life after so much? Yes, there is! Life is a never-ending journey that will have ups and downs but that doesn't mean that you will stop living your life because happiness only comes around once, do whatever makes you happy and be with whoever makes you smile and remember 'Everything has a good reason for it so chill and move on.' I agree that being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect and that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections but being happy does make a lot of things easy and interesting. That's why people say that don't ever doubt your value because you might be useless/worthless to a person but not to everyone and who knows you might be priceless to people. What you think about yourself is much more important than what people think about you. Stop caring about your life because it's already planned. You know what, Life is a movie made by God, everything is planned we just need to act in it and now it all our acting skills which can either make people happy or sad like if we do good acting then people will love us and if bad then they'll hate us. Am not asking you all to act in life the whole time that too of a person who you aren't I am asking you all to leave it all on God, he knows what's good and what's bad for you. What your task is, to chill in life, do whatever makes you happy.

"Don't need makeup to cover up. Being the way that you are is eno-ou-ough" true lines by One Direction, our favourite no? I actually was jamming to this song while writing and I found out so true words in it that I felt like adding lol. Anyways, let me get back to the topic. Where was I ? oh yeah, I was talking about life. I would say one thing that 50% of us have gone through stuff in the past but we can't look back to it all the time, no? As I always say dont let things control your future and here I will say that dont let your past control/define your future. Something out of the track but I just read a very good quote two days back that "One shouldn't compare its life to others. There's no comparison between the sun and moon, they shine when it's their time." Remember you dont need to be perfect to be happy.

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx


Comments

  1. The blog was so good! I loved it so much! All your wordings are so pure and deeply written in positivity I’m just-speechless!The way you made a simple word ‘LIFE’ sound so easy is awesome! I loved the quotes and the way you motivate and spread words.. Seriously you are rocking this! I’m so proud of you! Xoxo❤️👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet of you Maithili, It brightened up my day ! A million Thank yous to you !!xoxo

      Delete
  2. Awww! This is sooo niceeeeee❤️ Really love how you express things in such a way that anyone can be positive and happy about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !! I appreciate you taking time and giving me the sweetest comment.

      Delete
  3. How can I show you how grateful I am because of your wishes? Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dude like this is such a great blog !! The way you write and describe the concept of live is just exquisite and just always keep on writing these so inspirational blogs:))) lots of love ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so glad that you loved it. Thank you so much <33 Means a lot !!

      Delete
  5. This blog was so so good !!! I mean the way you write and describe the concept of life is exquisite!! Always keep on write such great blogs :))) lots of love ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing����

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blogs are love SMEEHA !!!!!! So amazing work ,wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !! It's wonderful, I live in the USA and me and my friends found your blog from google, all of your blogs are soo good like your words x your beautiful face x your homepage x the creative ideas , BAAAMMM . I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn,this made me feel so special. Made my day. Thank you so much, lots of love to you !!

      Delete
  9. Seriously speechless...so well written.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My baby is making me Proud 💗 No stopping now !!😍🥰

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so good! Tbh I wish I saw the way in such positive ways like you do :D But after reading your blogs- I really have been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a SWEETIE !! Am so glad that you were able to find by blogs HELPFUL, lots of love Kashii <33

      Delete
  12. Wow I loved this blog!^-^
    Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl doing amazing really!!!
    Loads of love.... Keep going :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Smeeha!! I love the cheer you showcase through the posts in your blog! It is full of joy and positivity; Keep posting :D

    - Maith (www.maithworld.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maith!! Thank you so much !! It brightned up my day <3

      Delete
  15. Omg these thoughts are so positive! So true it's all in God's hands! Keep working this way<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your soul is so pure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Dear
    I am also a blogger
    I started last month and so I started reading blogs by others too n yours are one of them......
    You can visit my blog when free (Blog Girl Prabhkeerat Kaur )
    you are doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so sweet 🧁 !
    You are giving me cavities :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, it's so nice of you to say that <3 lots of love.xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs