Oh baby, you should go and 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

07.02.2021(SUNDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

You have to ask yourself what you are living for, who you are living for and if none of the answers begins with you then you are lying, you are living your life wrong. Every person,  every moment should start and end with you because this is your life and you should not spend it with people who don't even care about your love for them because you only live once and it is your job to make it count.


Giving time to your self is not selfish, it's not selfish to love yourself and to make your happiness your priority because it is our necessity. I am not saying that just focus on yourself, be there for people but just don't leave yourself, your happiness behind. You know felling for yourself is the one thing that will make you the happiest. There's this very amazing and true thing my sister taught me that 'Stop hating yourself for who you aren't and start loving yourself for who you are. You are different from others and that's your speciality and don't ever change yourself for the people to like you and be you so that the right people can only love you.' I feel like she taught me this one thing that everyone should learn because you are, your own kind of beautiful. The world needs to know that SELF LOVE IS IMPORTANT because the moment you understand the meaning of self-love you will stop hurting others and you owe yourself the love that you freely give to others.


You deserve happiness and by that, I mean the kind of happiness that makes your heart fill with warmth. There are days when you hear/feel that the world is against you. And I can understand that it's hard to hear that especially when you are in a bad mood and when you are far away from loving yourself. But one day, it is all going to be okay. You are going to be happy again. You are going to be positive, it's just a matter of time. Leave it to God. In the end, I will just say that you are not enjoying your life if you don't love yourself. 

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below how it was. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx



Comments

  1. I was waiting to read the new blog and it is just great!! You always surprise by writing so true and nice blogs. Your blogs can make a person love themselves and understand themselves better:)) I hope you achieve your goal in life ✨loved the blog and reminds me too that self love is important ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 I am blessed to have readers like you !! lots of love, xoxo

      Delete
  2. This blog was so awesome like all the previous ones! I loved it so much! It seems like you write these blogs with magic that makes the reader so positive and motivated. Loved it so much can’t wait for more!😆❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the blog soooo much!❤️ your blogs never fail to make people love themselves and thats the specialty of your blogs✨💕 and cant wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew that you could write this well Smeeha !! Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely written !! Keep up the gud work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great !❤️‍�� Keep rising high and high ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. well written....you are such a pure soul..i just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good going dear Smeeha ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! U posted a comment on my blog and so i checked ur blog out!Its amazing! I would love to collab with u! here's my gmail id- theteenagesoul11@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much <3 Am glad that you liked it!! And for the collab stuff, please check your mail.

      Delete
  9. Hii
    I am teenage blogger,

    I find your blog superb .

    So I would like to take your interview . If you want to share your journey you can do it .

    From where I find your blog ?
    actually i have already taken the interview of Evin's blog you can check it here - https://theadarshmishra.blogspot.com/2021/02/student-to-blogger-interview-with-evin.html

    Then i find your blog and your blog is superb.

    In last i want to say that please accept our interview request.

    You can contact me at my blog.

    Cheers
    Teenage Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey pretty...
    It's super amazing ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs