Pretty's on the INSIDE.


hey,
Smeeha here <3

Makeup can make you look pretty but only from the outside not from the inside unless you eat the makeup lol, that's not possible. Your beauty should not be on your face, it should be in your heart and your beauty has to do nothing with looks, it's always about how you are in person and how you make people feel about themselves and what I feel is that being pretty means to be yourself, you don't need to be accepted by others. You might be pretty, but remember no one will remember this if you are mean. Think about this, what if the whole world was blind, how would you impress them? Of course, it has to be your heart which is pretty because, at the end of the day, that's what matters.

 95% of us know the importance of being pretty from the inside and most of us are too but that 5%of the people SUCK. One day they will also get to know the importance so don't worry and let me tell you that, it doesn't matter if she is better than you in looks because you have a pretty heart and that's for sure. Although the first impression is by your personality but tell me how can someone deal with beauty without heart, no? Because a pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart. What I feel is that the people who are attracted to you because of your beautiful/pretty face won't be by your side forever but the people who can see how pretty your heart is will never leave you. Here's to the people who are π–•π–—π–Šπ–™π–™π–ž from the inside ❥

ps: At the end of the day who you are and who you want to be is totally up to you, I was just sharing my feelings. Pretty's on the inside is originally a song written by Chloe Admas and I got inspired to write on this topic. Also, I am sorry for being so inactive, I have my final exams going on so I'm busy with that but as soon as I'll get free from that, there will be amazing write-ups coming your way, super soon. Until then leave your suggestion for the upcoming blogs if you are in the mood!






Comments

  1. I am not even surprised that this blog is so good because Ik every time you will write you will write great blogs !! Loved this blog and love how everything you write is true ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't thank you enough for the constant support <3 Thanks a bunch!!

      Delete
  2. I don’t know why but there’s something in these blogs that always surprise me.. Something awesome!!! Something that keeps me waiting and makes me happy whenever your blog is posted!!! I’m so happyyy!! I love all your thoughts and blogss!!! Aweome!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet of you Maithili !! Words can't describe how thankful I am for the readers like you.xoxo

      Delete
  3. definition of Pretty's on the inside is YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs literally have something magical in them!!✨🀍 they are just great❤️ Love it alottttt can’t wait for more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that. xx

      Delete
    2. Same, I love Smeeha's blog posts! They are so positive and uplifting!
      Check out my blog here: https://mizziz.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much <33 I am literally touched beyond words and I'll surely check out your blog because I know it will amazing.xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, good going girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The write up is wow Smeeha !! Can't wait to read more ✨
    -Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much <33 Your comment made my day !x

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are no words to appreciate your blogs, I have read all of them and I was recommended to read by Guneeka, she told me about your amazing blogs. No stopping now ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing one Smeeha ❤️ Can't wait to read more of your amazing blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As expected this blog was awesome as always! ^_^
    <3 <3 XOXOXO✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rubani <3 Your sweet words warmed my heart!!xx

      Delete
  11. can’t believe this is my lil girl writing all thisπŸ’—πŸ₯Ί I may not say this enough, but I’m very proud of the person you are becoming. You’re doing a great great job and I’m so happy for you☺️ Lots of good things coming your way babyπŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU so much Pk. I don't know how to revert back to this, it's so sweet,and all credits to you for making me this person. I love you indeed.(virtual hugs and kisses for you)

      Delete
  12. This was an awesome and so true post! I enjoyed every moment of reading your blog post and it made my day!
    Check out my blog here: https://mizziz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, you made my day :) Thank you so much!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading it and I'll surely check out your blog.xx

      Delete
  13. True words Smeeha. I loved your blog. Hope you'll continue spreading positivity. Check out my blog here : vanyasayimane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanya <3 I'll surely check out your blog.lots of love,xx

      Delete
  14. Heyy !! Nicely written
    I really love your blogs
    Do visit:
    Blog Girl Prabhkeerat Kaur

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was such a beautiful post, and I love how you talk about positivity so well! Great job, Smeeha!

    —Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maya🀍 it means a lot to me πŸ₯°lots of love.xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs