it's been a long break.

                                  01.04.2021(SUNDAY)

hey, Smeeha here <3

I know I haven’t been posting blogs and  I don’t even know when I’ll be posting my next blog but hopefully super soon. There have been few internal problems with my laptop since mid-March, it did go for repair and it worked for the next few days but now it’s again not working. In those few days when it worked, I did write a little bit but not much as I wasn’t well ( I got braces) but I wish I wrote much. Today, I’m writing through the phone which is really tough but I couldn’t keep you guys in a misconception that I will be posting today or tomorrow so wanted to clear it out. I personally used to love writing and reading your comments and I miss blogging a lot but everything happens for a reason/ for good so let’s take it in a positive way because I promise you all that I’ll be back with loads of good write-ups soon, so stay tuned for that and thank you for always showing love, it means a lot to me.xx

Comments

  1. Hope your laptop gets fixed soon so we can read your new amazing blogs!🤍💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad to see you wait eagerly for my blogs , this makes me so happy. Thank you 🥰

      Delete
  2. So Ready for the upcoming blogs! Hope your laptop repairs soon and we get some AWESOME stuff to read😌! Take care for your new braces experience!! And THANK YOU, for giving us awesome, positive, sweet, amazing bloggsss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is warmed my heart 🥺Always grateful for your constant support. Thank you so much and braces experience is good 🤪

      Delete
  3. So Ready for the upcoming blogs! Hope your laptop repairs soon and we get some AWESOME stuff to read😌! Take care for your new braces experience!! And THANK YOU, for giving us awesome, positive, sweet, amazing bloggsss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss reading your blogs !! Hope you post a new blog soon ✨ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss blogging too 🥺Coming up with write-ups soon.

      Delete
  5. Love reading your blogs! :)waiting for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Smeeha, I just nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award! I would really love if you could participate ;) Here's a link to refer: https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2021/04/nominated-for-mystery-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gauri!! I’ll surely do it when my laptop is fixed. Am so glad that you nominated me 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs