love your perfect imperfections ♡

                                   

16.04.2021(FRIDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

Flaws? Everyone has them, you might have them too and if you do my dear, then accept them. You are perfect with and without your flaws. People use your flaws against you so it would be better if you accept your flaws and live a chill life like there is no problem because having flaws is no problem. I get it, it's easy to say but not easy to accept it, right? We all are what we are today with our flaws, believe it or not when your flaws will be removed you'll feel so empty.

Start your day with a motto that 'Imperfections are beautiful because it will help you believe that your imperfections make you BEAUTIFUL. Along with starting your day with a motto, remember to remind yourself that you're pretty just the way you are or remind yourself of anything you wished you were proud of about yourself. You should try daily affirmations too if nothing else helps you to love yourself.

Just like normal people I have so many imperfections that made me feel worse but then I started accepting them and my flaws started loving me and now guess what I can't live without my imperfections as the minute I started accepting them, they started loving me. They also made me more confident about myself. The world loves to stereotype and you'll give them one more topic to stereotype on by letting them know that you hate your flaws. Oh, my love, I have a solution to your problem and that is LOVE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT. Doesn't matters if you have numerous flaws but only if you'll accept them ." Obviously people will make fun of you for having flaws because the world is mean but you my dear should know how to face them" this is how my loved ones reacted when I used to cry over my flaws and people making fun of me and if you are a girl like me you may also have problems while facing the people due to not having strong comebacks because I do. Yes, I am the weak, sensitive type but it's okay. Not only these I have many more flaws. But as I said before the minute you'll accept them and start living with them, everything will be alright and fixed. Accepting your flaws can be tough sometimes and I understand that so if that doesn't help then practice the law of attraction, keep on saying it until it really happens(also, here's a hint for one of my upcoming blogs) In the end, I'll just say that your imperfections make you more beautiful

                               ~BE FLAWSOME ~

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx







Comments

  1. I’m loveddd this blog in every way!!🤍 This is actually a really inspiring and a motivating Blogg💕 BTW thanks for the hint😂✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect way to end my day happily!!! It was awesome!!!!!!!! Also, I had no idea what the hint is but I’ll keep figuring it out😂🤪! Now I realise how badly I was missing these blogs the previous days😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always put me into a good mood by commenting such sweet words, always grateful for readers like you. thank you so much.xx

      Delete
  3. Yayy you posted a blog!! It was great and every single word written was amazing.. your blog will help so my people and will motivate them:)) loved it hope you post a new blog soon ❤️ And will try to figure out the hint 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart can not handle so much love in a day ❤️ thanks a million x

      Delete
  4. I just love your blogs, they are so amazing !!!����

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfectly expressed....this was next level amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Smeeha, I don't know you in person but I saw a lot of people sharing your blog and I found out about you. You are awesome at blogging, keep going. hope you achieve everything. Best of luck for future❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 your words warmed my heart ! Sending best wishes your way.xx

      Delete
  7. Smeeha, your posts are just amazing🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩!!! You are such a positive and bright person!!!! I admire your mission of spreading joy! Keep going!!! <3
    ~Maith (http://maithworld.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maith, you made me feel damn special and your comment made my day. Thank you so much. Lots of love x

      Delete
  8. I always say this and I'll say it today also that your blogs are love. There's no stopping now Smeeha !!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Khushi ! haha, keep on figuring:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to see your post in my Reader again! I've been waiting for these because they are always so bright and positive! You're right; everyone has flaws and to really know a person, we need to accept those flaws! Keep going, Smeeha—the world always needs more positivity!!!

    ♥ Maya @ prettylilscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dayummm, you are so sweet Maya <33 Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you find my blogs positive and bright. lots of love xx

      Delete
  11. This is such a good message to give people.💙💜
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEST BLOGGER. Keep up gurl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs