life

     hey,

Smeeha here <3

Do you ever feel the pressure to do something or do you think about your life as a burden? I feel that many people feel pressure or burden all the time on themselves for one thing or another, which is completely wrong because it can affect your mental health. And you're probably feeling it because you are not controlling your life and if you won't then people around you will control your life and if you don't prioritise yourself, you'll start to fall mentally and physically both. The right self-care is not skincare or baths because the right self-care is making the choice to build a life you're obsessed with so that you don't need to find ways to escape from it. My sister always says that how you are feeling about your life is more important than what it looks like and I really feel that she is so correct. The world doesn't need to decide what's right and what's wrong for you because you get to decide it.

It's never too late to change your life or your dreams. Even if you are confused in between two things, DECIDE YOURSELF because Pinterest says that an oops is so much better than a what if. Dont let people ruin your life. You also need to have a mindset of the life you want because remember that your life will be as good as your mindset is, so if you want a positive life then only think positive and if you want a relaxed life then relax. People will play with your potential while you are doubting yourself that you can't do this or that so it's better to accept who you are and move ahead with your life. Believe in yourself and let go of things that aren't making you happy anymore or are toxic for you. It might have happened with you that you tried your best to rule your life but the result was useless but still don't give up at any cost and try again may it take 100 tries still try. I know it's weird coming from a person who doesn't have patience, but I'm trying to be patient enough and I hope you'll too. Life's all about adventure so keep on trying new things and most importantly the things you love and want to try.

In the end, I'll just say that it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I really hope that you'll live a life you're obsessed with and if you find out you are not then I hope you have the strength to start over. Also, don't wait for everything to be perfect before enjoying it because nothing can be perfect so, enjoy your life to the max 

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon. toodles x






Comments

  1. This blog is really great it tells us all that no matter how many times you regret doing something you should not worry about it and just to it again and at some point you will succeed✨This blog can help and will help people to make there own decisions for themselves and do whatever they want to in life....💕 This was an AMAZING blog. Can’t wait to read your next one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, your kind words warmed my heart x

      Delete
  2. As always this blog was great!! Your words can and will help so many people which is so good. I just hope you never stop writing such nice blogs. Loved it ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet kayna, you made my day !
      thank you x

      Delete
  3. Such a great write up, i have no words Smeeha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing choice of words ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delighted to say that your blogs have become a part of my life! It was SPECTACULAR as always✨ Seems like your words are written in gold that makes it so valuable and pure.😌 Also, I really like your blog’s thumbnail aesthetic!!! All the very best for the future xox💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're the best and i owe you a lot <3 thank you so much maiths x

      Delete
  6. How DARE you write this perfect blog!
    You are under arrest 🤠
    I loved it!<33
    ghost hug(you can't see it but it's there)AMAZING ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, you're the sweetest <33 Thank you so much x

      Delete
  7. So amazing as always, Smeeha. Keep blogging and never stop because this world needs more body positivity✨ Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great post of yours!!! Seeing your blog on my reading list always makes me smile 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maith <33 I'm so glad that it makes you smile :))

      Delete
    2. Hey Smeeha! I nominated you for the Twenty Years Older: Letter Tag! I would be elated if you would do it :)
      https://maithworld.blogspot.com/2021/05/twenty-years-older-letter-tag.html

      Delete
    3. Hey Maith, thank you so much for nominating me <3 I'll surely check it out x

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much Khushi <3 I am super grateful for your constant support x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs