friendly reminder

21.10.2021, Tuesday

hey!
Smeeha here, 

I basically had two ways planned in my head to kickstart this blog, one way was - friendly reminder: and so on and the other way was to start off with a quote but I liked neither of them but it was fun making you read all of this because now you've forgotten how I dont have an amazing introduction to my blog, lol.

If no one told you today, let me tell you that you are amazing and worth every good thing coming your way. It's okay to fall apart from your life sometimes because everyone goes through phases of life and no one has it all together so be kind to yourself before anything else. Apart from making the life of your dreams, live a life of your dreams. Make each moment of your life happy so that you will live a life you'll remember.

Here's your reminder to go and spend more time with your loved ones, because Aditi from Yeh jawaani hai deewani has said: "Simple hai Kuch loggo ke sath vakt bitane sain sbh Kuch theek ho jata hai." Also, go tell your missed ones how much you miss them because Salman khan in Maine pyaar kiya says: "Udaas hona, Yun akele mein rona; is injurious to health, sehat ke liye hanikarak hota hai". You won't actually know the importance of your loved ones until they go away from you. No matter how many people have ditched upon you (in any relationship) just dont forget to be grateful and thank God for the people you have in your life, not only people but for your entire life too. I feel the more we thank God, the more good we get so one should live with a grateful heart.

Despite of crying about our past we all should be proud of how we've managed to handle things then and it's time to give ourselves more strength to do in the future too. There's one thing you should remember all the time is that everything comes to you at the right time so be patient and enjoy where you are, what you are doing today. While chasing for the things we haven't got yet, we forget what a privilege it is to wake up every day, to breathe, to think, to love and to do whatever we want to do.

here's a friendly reminder for you to smile because you know what, you look so pretty with that smile you're hiding :)


Anyway, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did then, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to. I will upload my next blog super soon! have a great day. toodles x




Comments

  1. Ahhh finally, I missed reading your blogs!! This blog is so refreshing and fun to read. Your blogs are so good because they are a mixture of emotions which I love . I hope you post blogs more often . Loved this blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh, thank you ! you don't know how much this means to me x

      Delete
  2. *high pitched excited screaming*!!! Now I realise how much I was missing your blogs!!! It was so much fun reading this, this is a friendly reminder I never knew I needed. You’re blogs are one of the sweetest things. This was truly absolutely undeniable. Can’t wait for more!!!! XD (This literally made my night lol [as in made my day]😆💗)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *brb cleaning my tears* !!! thank you so much maithiliii , i'm so glad that i made your night <3 also, you definitely made my day lol x

      Delete
  3. I did actually smile 💗 thank you for this reminder because I'm sure a lot of people including me, needed it! ✨ You're doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I smiled reading you comment, thank you so much Saima for taking the time to express this. lots of love <3333

      Delete
  4. Haha! Your blog was amazing!I loved every words of it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I'm happy to hear you feel that way :)

      Delete
  5. So rejuvenating to see your posts again!! Hope you are doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sm ! I'm doing good, hope the same for you <33

      Delete
  6. Good 1 Smeeha !!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. And here she is again spreading positive vibes😍This blog really made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs