I didn't choose the lala life, the lala life itself choose me.

                      Hey You

     Welcome to the LALA WORLD

Hai! I’m Smeeha Kapoor, a 12-year-old brown girl, living a Lala life …wondering what lala life is? ahh, it’s my type of life and my life is kinda crazy! WANNA BE A PART OF MY LIFE? come along ….


02.11.2020(MONDAY)

hey,
Smeeha here <3

Your life isn’t bad, it’s just a phase. If you are going through some problems, don't think that there isn't a solution for them, there is always one, you just need to be patient. ‘You only live once’ that's what you need to remember and if you like it, do it, don't even think twice because you may lose the chance to do so forever.

“Be grateful, think positive, be good to others, live your life”, these are the few things told to me and my sister by our mom, don't think that I am saying it just for the sake of the blog but no, she actually has taught us to be positive and always be grateful for even the littlest of things and here I am, writing to share all the positivity I can with you all, to bring a smile on your face and make you all happy. I feel like I haven't told much about me yet so here I am, opening myself to my amazing family.

Let's begin with a few of the things I love, to be honest, there's a lot, but I don't wanna bore you guys so will tell accordingly. Swimming is something I love to do since I was a kid, I never thought of swimming as my passion until it became. I can also be like the other tween bloggers by bragging about me being in the school's swimming team but I don't wanna be so exhibitionist. I love to be cute but weird at the same time. I have a group of amazingly extraordinary friends and we have made a ship name for us that is forevermorefam which means forever more than a family (do you guys want a blog on that?) I love them so much, and they are literally like my backbone. Then lets come to my family, I and my sister sometimes call our mother Poo, it's funny, I know lol. I don't wanna show off or anything but I and my sister think that we have got the best parents in this whole wide world and would never trade them for anything else. Coming over to my sister, you all already know how much I love her and if you don't, what are you waiting for? Here's the link go find it out https://lalaworldofsmeeha.blogspot.com/2020/10/you-to-lala-world-hai-im-smeehakapoo-r.html

These were the few things/people that I love, moving on to some random stuff I hate about humans, firstly when they become so annoying, and secondly, when they can't resist copying others and judging others. I hate when someone copies me or someone else until or unless they have given credit to the person that, yeah I was inspired by you. I hate muggles (harry potter fans can relate, I guess) Did I tell you all that I love DOGS? I am crazy for dogs, be it any breed but mainly I like toy dogs.

Where did all this blogging idea come from ?!

Okay so I wanted to be a person who motivates others and brings happiness to others lives, this all came to my mind when I saw thatbohogirl's youtube videos. I mean how can someone be so positive. I had set my mind since then that Smeeha you need to be like her, super happy and super positive all the time, and I have been writing my days in diaries for 3 years now where I talked about me and my lala life. During this lockdown, my friends suggested me to start writing blogs, I was a bit reluctant in the start about what would I write about and how would I manage, but slowly it all flowed naturally out of me. So when I  showed my first blog's draft, my family loved it and they supported my idea and guess what, here I am writing my 5th blog. Can't be happier. In the end, all I wanna say is that I didn't choose the lala life, the lala life chose me and I am super grateful for that :)


Anyways, I hope that you all liked my blog and if you did, don't forget to tell me in the comment section, down below. Follow if you want to !! I will upload my next blog super soon !! toodles xx



Comments

  1. Smeeha loved this blog! Can’t wait for the another one❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesomeeeeee! Love it so much...Can't wait to explore your awesome journey!!!! Keep up the Awesome workkkk!!!! xoxo ~Maithili

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great <333 waiting for the next blog , loved this one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great blog <33 can’t wait to read amazing blogs like this one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. SMEEHAA�� ��you are doing so good here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Going the right way !!! No stopping now lala life of Smeeha <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO STOPPING NOW SMEEHA !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smeeha's Blogs